What to bring to BP
- Basic food supplies
- Rice or corn. BP consumes 8 sacks or rice monthly, however, children are also eating milled corn
- Kitchen supplies like cooking oil, soy sauce, vinegar, salt
- Other food items: canned goods, noodles or pasta, milk
- Basic household supplies
Toiletries: bath soap, laundry soap, sanitary napkin, baby oil, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush
- First aid medicines
- Children’s clothing, undergarments, slippers.
- School supplies: ball pens, intermediate paper, Grade 1 to 4 paper, crayon and colors, scotch tape, bond paper, markers, cartolina, colored paper, manila paper, clear book
- Educational toys: puzzle, toys for assembly, toy cars, pet animals, miniature houses and dolls
- Thread and cloth for sewing projects
- Other materials: paint and painting materials, maintenance supplies such as concrete nails, door knobs, faucets, light bulbs (LED) of varying wattage, LED flashlights
- Household supplies: soft brooms, dust pan, laundry basin, pail, pillow & case, blanket, towel, sleeping mat, floor rags, drinking glass, spoon and fork, food keepers.
- Farm and garden supplies: seedlings, preferably fruit seedlings, gardening gloves, pruning shear, grass cutter, gardening tools and the like
- Children’s movies and educational films or clips, maybe copied to a USB stick.
You can also do this:
- Be an adoptive parent, either on occasional, short-term or long-term basis.
- Sponsor schooling of a child.
- Treat a child on his/her birthday
- Support the honorarium of a caregiver
- Give tutorial lessons
- Share your talents
- Facilitate child development activities
- And many other forms of support you can give as a friend to a child.
Contact us at 0917-6251583 (Globe) Ann
0942-4719739 (sun) Bing
OUR BANK ACCOUNT:
Batang Pinangga Foundation, Inc.
Bank of Phil. Islands-Cebu Mango Branch
Dollar Account No. 1024-0226-21
Euro Account No. 1024-0324-22
Peso Account No. 1023-2487-15
Swift Code: BOPI PH MM